Interested in what it’s like to be in a clinical trial? Hear first-hand experiences of trial participants here.
- How To Choose a Cancer Center
- How Trial Participation is Becoming Easier: Managing Finances, Travel, and Other Considerations
- How Trial Participation Is Becoming Easier: Decentralization
- Patient Advocate Foundation – Our Newest Partner!
- What is Complementary and Integrative Medicine?
- When We Tri(al)—Our New Partner!
- MBCBrainMets.org – Our New Partner!
- Treatment for MBC While Pregnant
- Scan Anxiety
- Financial Toxicity: Managing Costs While Enrolled in a Clinical Trial
- Pink October/MBC Awareness Day
- Spotlight on the Tigerlily Foundation & Breast Cancer Racial Disparities
- Black Breast Cancer & BRCA1/2 Mutations
- Videos About Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
- Where You Can Find Current MBC Research
- Spotlight on New Partners
- Other MBC Resources
- Metastatic Breast Cancer in the LGBTQI Communities
- Participating in a Trial: Patient Voices
- Spotlight on MBC Podcasts
- Body Image and Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Art Therapy for People with MBC
- The Impact of MBC on Work and Career
- Depression & Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sexual Side Effects of MBC Treatment
- Peer Support for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- What is a Patient Navigator?
- Find Trials That Are Right For You
- Black Women Facing Breast Cancer
- Pain Management
- How To Get a Newly Approved Cancer Drug
- Cancer & PTSD
- When Cancer Meets Holiday Cheer
- Dragon Boat Racing
- How to Ask Your Doctor About Clinical Trials
- How to Get a Medical Interpreter
- One Year Anniversary Issue
- Best of Resources & Support (2018-2019)
- MBC Facebook Groups
- Planning Ahead: Advance Care Plans
- Coordinating Support for You and Your Family
- ¿Hablas Español?
- Consider a Retreat
- Support for MBC Caregivers
SEARCH OUR SITE
for past articles or specific information.