Clinical trials are run by a team, and we are continuing our series on the roles of clinical trial team members. This month, we are highlighting the Institutional...Read More
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Clinical Trial Sponsor
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Principal Investigator
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Who are Clinical Trial Research Team Members?
- What are Non-Treatment Trials and Why are They Important?
- Clinical Trial Participation: The Patientâ€™s Journey
- I Found a Trial Iâ€™m Interested In. Whatâ€™s Next?
- Patient-Reported Outcomes: Including the Patient Voice in MBC Research
- Clinical Trial Outcomes: What is Being Studied and How is it Measured?
- What is Measurable Disease?
- How To Find Clinical Trial Results
- What Are Crossover Trials and How Do They Work?
- Are You Hesitant to Participate in Trials Because of Data Privacy?
- All About Phase IV Clinical Trials
- All About Phase III Clinical Trials
- All About Phase II Clinical Trials
- All About Phase I Clinical Trials
- â€œStandard of Careâ€ for MBC
- Understanding Informed Consent
- Financial Toxicity: Managing Costs While Enrolled in a Clinical Trial
- What are Solid Tumor Trials and Why Are They Important?
- Steps Toward Expanding Eligibility Criteria to Increase Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Metastatic Trial Search: New Features
- FDA Fast Track
- Modernizing Clinical Trials
- Just-in-Time Trials
- Expanded Access
- What is a Washout Period?
- What Are â€œLines of Therapyâ€?
- Individualized Dosing for People with MBC
- MBC, Advanced Breast Cancer & Locally Advanced Breast Cancer: What’s in a Name?
- How Participants are Divided into Treatment Groups in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials Are Not Only a Last Resort
- How to Find Metastatic Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
- Introduction to MBC Clinical Trials
- Telemedicine in Clinical Trials
- Do You Know Your Rights as a Cancer Patient?
- Commonly Used Terms in Clinical Trials
- New Features on MTS
- What Do Drug Names Mean?
- Expanding Eligibility Criteria
- OS vs. PFS: What You Need to Know
- New Guideline Includes Immunotherapy
- Best of Inside Clinical Trials (2018-2019)
- Genomic Testing: What Makes Your Tumor Grow?
- Why the Phase of a Clinical Trial Matters
- What Are Master Protocols?
- All about Basket and Umbrella Trials
SEARCH OUR SITE
for past articles or specific information.