The idea of finding and entering a clinical trial can seem daunting. Use the following links to get started on the path to finding a trial that might be right for you.
- National Cancer Institute: What Are Clinical Trials?
- American Cancer Society: Clinical Trials–What You Need to Know
- Cancer.Net: Clinical Trials
- Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation: Types of Clinical Trials
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network: Clinical Trials Q&A
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: Clinical Trials: What They Are, Who Participates and Why It Matters
- BreastCancerTrials.org: Why Trials Are Important
- Triage Cancer: Webinar: Clinical Trials 101
- Breastcancer.org: Expanded Access and Right to Try: Alternative Paths to Experimental Treatments for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Susan G Komen: Clinical trials information helpline
Last Modified on November 3, 2022
Tags:Clinical Trial TermsClinical Trial NavigationInside Clinical Trials