If you are considering enrolling in a clinical trial and/or are reading clinical trial results, you may see unfamiliar terms about different types of clinical...Read More
- How Does a Clinical Trial Benefit Me?
- What is a Biomarker and How are Biomarkers Used in Clinical Trials?
- What are Placebos and How Are They Used in MBC Clinical Trials?
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Institutional Review Board
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Clinical Trial Sponsor
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Principal Investigator
- Meet the Clinical Trial Team: The Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Who are Clinical Trial Research Team Members?
- What are Non-Treatment Trials and Why are They Important?
- Clinical Trial Participation: The Patient’s Journey
- I Found a Trial I’m Interested In. What’s Next?
- Patient-Reported Outcomes: Including the Patient Voice in MBC Research
- Clinical Trial Outcomes: What is Being Studied and How is it Measured?
- What is Measurable Disease?
- How To Find Clinical Trial Results
- What Are Crossover Trials and How Do They Work?
- Are You Hesitant to Participate in Trials Because of Data Privacy?
- All About Phase IV Clinical Trials
- All About Phase III Clinical Trials
- All About Phase II Clinical Trials
- All About Phase I Clinical Trials
- “Standard of Care” for MBC
- Understanding Informed Consent
- What are Solid Tumor Trials and Why Are They Important?
- Steps Toward Expanding Eligibility Criteria to Increase Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Metastatic Trial Search: New Features
- FDA Fast Track
- Modernizing Clinical Trials
- Just-in-Time Trials
- Expanded Access
- What is a Washout Period?
- What Are “Lines of Therapy”?
- Individualized Dosing for People with MBC
- MBC, Advanced Breast Cancer & Locally Advanced Breast Cancer: What’s in a Name?
- How Participants are Divided into Treatment Groups in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials Are Not Only a Last Resort
- How to Find Metastatic Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
- Introduction to MBC Clinical Trials
- Telemedicine in Clinical Trials
- Do You Know Your Rights as a Cancer Patient?
- Commonly Used Terms in Clinical Trials
- New Features on MTS
SEARCH OUR SITE
for past articles or specific information.