Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Black women. It is estimated that 6,540 Black women died from breast cancer in 2019.
Below are a list of organizations that provide support and information specifically for Black women.
- African American Breast Cancer Alliance: AABCA
- Cancer Support Community: Black or African American Peer Clinical Trials Support Program
- The Chrysalis Initiative: The Chrysalis Initiative
- For The Breast Of Us: For The Breast Of Us
- MBC Alliance: BECOME
- Sisters Network: Sisters Network
- Susan G. Komen: Stand for H.E.R – Healthy Equity Revolution
- Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation
- TOUCH, The Black Breast Cancer Alliance: TOUCH
- When We Tri(al): When We Tri(al)
- When We Tri(al) (Video): We Can’t Afford Not To
Last Modified on February 8, 2021