Whether it’s one day or week, a retreat can provide an opportunity to form important connections with others and gain skills that can help you live with metastatic breast cancer. Retreats also provide new experiences, a break from the day-to-day, great food, and more! These are some of the organizations and programs that provide retreats that may be of interest to individuals living with metastatic breast cancer.
- Conquer Magazine:Â Consider Attending a Metastatic Breast Cancer Retreat
- Omega Institute:Â Retreat for Women with MBC
- CastingForRecovery.org:Â Retreats for Women with MBCÂ
- CommonWeal.org:Â Cancer Help Program
- Nancy’s List:Â Retreats for Women and Men with Cancer
- A Fresh Chapter:Â Explore Life Beyond Cancer
Last Modified on February 16, 2021