With the holidays approaching, you are probably busier than usual. Holiday celebrations when you are living with cancer can be challenging. You may be managing financial stress, fatigue, or other difficulties that make the holidays less cheerful than you would like.
Read below for ways to get through the holidays while living with cancer.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center: How to Survive the Holidays with While Living With Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center: 13 Ways to Help Someone with Cancer During the Holidays
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Coping with Cancer and the Holidays
- OncoLink: Surviving and Thriving During the Holiday Season: Tips for Patients and Caregivers
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Cancer and the Holidays: How to Cope and Celebrate
- Cancer Care: Coping with Cancer During the Holidays
Last Modified on December 1, 2022