It’s not often easy to ask for help. But there are times when metastatic breast cancer patients and their families can greatly benefit from the help of others.
These programs make it easy for you—or a family member or friend—to allow your community to rally and support you in the ways that you need.
- Losta Helping Hands: Create a Care Community
- Meal Train: Organize Meals for a Friend After a Birth, Surgery or Illness
- Caring Bridge: Tools to Keep Family and Friends Updated During a Difficult Time
- Cancer Support Community: My Lifeline
- Take Them a Meal: Meal Coordination
Last Modified on February 16, 2021