Advance care planning is a way to make sure that your family and your health care team know what you want if you are unable to make medical decisions on your own.
The radio show, articles, and materials below provide important information and resources on how to develop an advance care plan.
- Cancer Support Community: Spotlight on Metastatic Breast Cancer: Advance Care Planning
- National Cancer Institute (NCI): Advance Directives
- Cancer Today: Make Your Wishes Known
- Cancer Care: Advance Care Planning–Be Prepared
- Triage Cancer: National Health Care Decisions Day
Last Modified on February 16, 2021