If you are a parent, there will come a time when you need to talk to your child(ren) about your diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer.
Below are articles, personal stories and websites that can help you have that conversation. We’ve also included a link to a children’s book, The Cancer That Wouldn’t Go Away.
If there are resources we missed that you have found helpful, please let us know.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: Talking with Children About Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Psychology Today: Mom with MBC Talks About Resilence
- Children’s Book: The Cancer That Wouldn’t Go Away
- Astrazeneca: Talking to Your Loved Ones About MBC
- The Firefly Sisterhood: Parenting with Cancer: Moms with MBC
- The Inquirer: When Her Cancer Returned She Had to Tell Her Kids
Last Modified on February 16, 2021