Our newest Metastatic Trial Search partner is Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF). PAF helps guide patients and their families through complex healthcare challenges and eliminate obstacles to quality healthcare. PAF provides financial support and insurance assistance as well as breast cancer-specific resources. PAF may be able to help you work with your insurance or find funds for co-pays, medications, transportation, etc.
Click the links below to learn more about PAF and to watch a video highlighting some people they have helped.
- Patient Advocate Foundation: Patient Advocate Foundation
- Funds for People with Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Co-Pay Relief
- Funds for People with Metastatic Breast Cancer: Metastatic Breast Cancer Co-Pay Relief
- Resources for People with Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Resource Directory
- How PAF Helps Patients and Families (Video): PAF Commemorates 25 Years of Helping Patients and Their Families