Progress in treating metastatic breast cancer is possible because of people who choose to participate in clinical trials. Click the links to learn from the experiences of people who have participated in clinical trials.
- Jenny Larner Brown: Participation in a Clinical Trial for Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Sheila McGlown (Video): Diversity in Clinical Trial Participation
- Cat Circo (Video): What It’s Like to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Sally Filler: Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient Describes Clinical Trial Experience During COVID-19
- Sharon Rivera-Sanchez: Clinical Trial Experience for Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Trisha Ready: Gratitude for Clinical Trials