Last month, we described how decentralization is making clinical trial participation easier. In the second of our two-part series, we highlight how some organizations and companies are helping patients manage logistics such as finances, travel, and telehealth.
Read below for information about financial and travel assistance, travel alternatives, and companies that work with trial sponsors to help patients participate in trials.
Financial and Travel Assistance
- Patient Advocate Foundation: Co-Pay Relief
- Patient Advocate Foundation: National Financial Resource Directory
- Lazarex Cancer Foundation: Help with Transportation and Lodging for Trial Participants
Travel Alternatives: Telehealth and Online Monitoring
- Kaiser Permanente: Telehealth and Oncology Care
- Health IT Outcomes: Monitoring Patients Remotely in Clinical Trials
Companies that Work with Trial Sponsors to Help Patients
Click on the links below to learn about companies that help trial participants with finances and travel. Consider asking if these services are available for a trial that you are interested in.
- Greenphire: Helping Patients with Finances and Travel
- Clincierge: Providing One-on-One Travel Support
- Scout Clinical: Reimbursement
- Scout Clinical: Travel