Our newest Metastatic Trial Search partner is WhenWeTrial.org. When We Tr(ial) is a collaboration between TOUCH, The Black Breast Cancer Alliance and Breastcancer.org that addresses the underrepresentation of Black women in breast cancer clinical trials. When We Tri(al) aims to increase trust and participation in clinical trials to improve Black breast cancer treatments and outcomes.
Below are links to the When We Tri(al) homepage and to their clinical trial matching page.
- When We Tri(al): When We Tri(al) Homepage
- When We Tri(al): Search Clinical Trials
- When We Tri(al) (Video): We Can’t Afford Not To
- Fierce Pharma Announcement of When We Tri(al): Getting More Black Women Into Cancer Trials
Additional Resources for Black Women Living with MBC
- BlackDoctor.org: BlackDoctor.org
- African American Breast Cancer Alliance: AABCA
- The Chrysalis Initiative: The Chrysalis Initiative
- For The Breast Of Us: For The Breast Of Us
- MBC Alliance: BECOME
- Sisters Network: Sisters Network
- Susan G. Komen: Stand for H.E.R – Healthy Equity Revolution
- Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation
- TOUCH, The Black Breast Cancer Alliance: TOUCH