In our five-part series, we are highlighting experts in treating breast cancer that has spread to common sites: brain, bones, liver, and lungs, as well as common sites of lobular breast cancer metastasis. We previously showcased experts in brain metastasis, bone metastasis, and liver metastasis. This month, we are identifying experts in cancer metastasis to the lungs.
Visit the links below to learn about experts in lung metastasis.
Dr. Bill Putnam
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center: Bill Putnam, MD
Dr. Anne Blaes
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: Lung Metastases
Dr. Linda Martin
- University of Virginia Health System (Video): Cardiothoracic Surgeon Linda Martin, MD on Pulmonary Metastasis
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons: Robotic Operations in Thoracic Surgery: The Patient Guide to Lung Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Network (Video): Role of Surgical Removal of Lung Metastases
Clinical Trials for Lung Mets
- Metastatic Trial Search: MBC Trials Open to People with Lung Mets
Last Modified on August 31, 2022