In our five-part series, we are highlighting experts in treating breast cancer that has spread to common sites: brain, bones, liver, lungs, as well as common sites of lobular breast cancer metastasis. Last month, we showcased experts in breast cancer brain metastasis.
This month, we are identifying experts in breast cancer metastasis to the bones, the most common site in the body where breast cancer spreads.
Click the links below to learn about experts in bone metastasis.
Dr. Carlos Arteaga
- Susan G. Komen (Video): Bone Protection for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation: Carlos Arteaga
Dr. Julie Gralow
- OncLive (Video): Treating Breast Cancer Bone Metastases
- ASCO: Bone-Modifying Agents in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- National Cancer Institute: Jaw Osteonecrosis and Zoledronic Acid
Dr. Pablo Villablanca
- University of California, Los Angeles Health (Video): Dr. Pablo Villablanca: Treatment of Painful Spinal Metastases with Radiofrequency Energy
- University of California, Los Angeles Health: Using Heat to Kill Spinal Tumors Can Improve Quality of Life for Patients with Bone Metastasis
Clinical Trials for Bone Mets
- Metastatic Trial Search: MBC Trials for People With Bone Mets
- Metastatic Trial Search: These trials are specific for bone mets
Last Modified on June 27, 2022