The holiday season can be emotionally difficult for many people. Living with metastatic breast cancer can complicate already challenging relationships with certain family members or friends. You may find this season gratifying or exhilarating. You may also find it emotionally and physically exhausting.
Below are some thoughts about and tips for living with metastatic breast cancer during the holiday season.
- EverydayHealth.com: Christmas is Bittersweet with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- CancerCare.org: Coping With Cancer During the Holidays
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF): Managing Breast Cancer During the Holidays
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Cancer and the Holidays: How to Cope and Celebrate
- Breastcancer.org: Forum: Coping with Holidays, Special Days and Anniversaries
Last Modified on February 16, 2021