You may think of vaccines as a way to prevent disease, however vaccines are also being studied as a way to treat cancer, including MBC. MBC vaccines are a type of immunotherapy that help your immune system identify and destroy cancer cells.
Read below for details about how vaccines work as MBC treatment and how vaccines are being personalized (designed for your unique cancer).
Introduction to Cancer Vaccines
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation: Breast Cancer Vaccines Explained
- WebMD: Vaccine Treatment for Metastatic Breast Cancer
Personalized Cancer Vaccines
- Washington University School of Medicine: Personalized Cancer Vaccines for Breast Cancer
- Moderna (Video): Personalized Cancer Vaccines
Clinical Trials That Include Vaccines
- Metastatic Trial Search: MBC Trials That Include Vaccines
- Solid Tumor Trials: Trials That May Include Vaccines
Last Modified on December 22, 2022