A number of organizations bring together panels of experts to develop treatment guidelines for metastatic breast cancer and other forms of cancer. These guidelines can provide a roadmap and touchstone for making treatment decisions.
Below you will find treatment guidelines for metastatic breast cancer developed by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, UpToDate, European Society for Medical Oncology, National Cancer Institute, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN): NCCN Treatment Guidelines
- UpToDate: Systemic Treatment for MBC General Principles
- UpToDate: Patient Education Treatment of MBC
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO): ESMO International Consensus Guidelines for MBC
- National Cancer Institute (NCI): NCI MBC Treatment Guidelines
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO): ASCO Breast Cancer Treatment Guidelines
Last Modified on February 10, 2021