The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) is an important annual breast cancer conference. Last year, SABCS offered more than 1,700 breast cancer-related presentations. Researchers and doctors often first share research news about ongoing or recently completed clinical trials during SABCS. This year, SABCS is going virtual and will be held December 8-11, 2020.
Virtual conferences offer greater flexibility and opportunity for people to attend–this year, SABCS is free for patient advocates. Being virtual also means there are no hotel or transportation costs associated with attending. Yet, online conferences also pose unique challenges. Here are some links to help you get the most out of virtual SABCS:
- SABCS 2020 Overview Information about registration and how to participate in lectures and poster presentations.
- Symposium: Schedule at a Glance See the schedule of events, including live Q&A sessions with researchers.
- Tips: How to get the most out of a virtual healthcare conference Learn how to set up your home conference space, network with peers, and interact with presenters.
- San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Learn the benefits of attending virtual SABCS from the aspect of breast cancer advocates.
- Online News Site Launched for #SABCS20 The indispensable daily newsletter will be available online for #SABCS20.
- SABCS Registration Register here for the SABCS 2020 Virtual Symposium
- Follow BreastCancerTrials.org on Twitter to see live updates about research and breast cancer news coming out of SABCS.
- Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation Advocate Program Find links to four education programs, Advocate Chats and Live Hot Topic Mentor Sessions
Last Modified on February 10, 2021