The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is the largest cancer research organization dedicated to accelerating research to prevent and cure cancer. The 2021 AACR annual meeting was held online April 10-15. It covered the latest discoveries in cancer research and medicine from all over the world.
Read below for the research and reports from AACR 2021 specifically focused on metastatic breast cancer.
Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation: AACR 2021 Highlights: Potential Treatment Methods to Improve Outcomes for ER-Positive Breast Cancer
- OncLive: Atezolizumab Induces Durable Activity Irrespective of MSI Status in Advanced Solid Tumors With TMB ≥16 Mut/Mb
- OncLive: Multi-Omics Approach to Personalized Therapy Shows Feasibility in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- OncLive: Neratinib Plus Fulvestrant Fails to Meet Efficacy Threshold in ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
Reports of Early Studies
- OncLive: Addition of SDX-7320 to Palbociclib Inhibits Tumor Growth in Breast Cancer Xenografts
- OncLive: Triplet Combos Targeting ER, CDK4/6, and PIK3CA Inhibit Tumor Growth in ER+ Breast Cancer
- OncLive: Talazoparib Plus Carboplatin Induces Synergistic Activity in Multiple TNBC Cell Lines