The 37th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference (MBCC) was held onlineÂ March 4-7. MBCC is an annual conference that brings together surgical, medical, and radiation oncologists, geneticists, pathologists, and supportive care specialists to discuss issues related to breast cancer care.
Below you will find the MBCC coverage specifically related to metastatic breast cancer.
HER-2 Targeted Therapy
- The ASCO Post: Novel HER2-Targeted Therapies Pose Sequencing Challenges
- The ASCO Post: Updated DESTINY-Breast01 Results Show Trastuzumab Deruxtecan-nxki Delivers Durable Responses
Other MBC Research
- OncLive: PARP Inhibitors Remain Key Players in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- OncLive: Research Moves Full Steam Ahead With Brain Metastases, Leptomeningeal Disease in Breast Cancer
- Onclive: Local Management in Stage IV Breast Cancer Requires More Refinement
- Healio videos: Take Homes in Miami Breast Cancer Conference: Metastatic Breast Cancer
Last Modified on April 5, 2021