Many organizations and advocacy groups provide webinars, on-line workshops, and videos to help patients learn more about metastatic breast cancer and clinical trials.
These webinars provide an excellent opportunity to get in-depth information from health care providers and advocates without attending a conference and at a time that is convenient to you.
Get started watching and learning with the list below. And check out our Calendar to see what’s to come.
Know about a great webinar that’s not on our list? Email us.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer (Nov 13, 2019): Balancing Act: Treatment Choices and Side Effects in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Storm Riders Network: Event Calendar
- SHARE Cancer Support: MBC Videos and Webinars
- Cancer Care: Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN): Know What Your Doctors Know about MBC
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN): Congress Webinar Management of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Cancer Support Community: Living Well with MBC
- Metastasis Research Society: Webinar Series