COVID-19 is changing all aspects of breast cancer care, and staying up to date with patient recommendations can be tricky. We are grateful to these advocacy groups for providing information specifically for patients about important topics related to breast cancer care and treatment during COVID-19.
Below you will find comprehensive master lists and landing pages from breast cancer advocacy groups with a range of continually updated information for patients about navigating the coronavirus.
- American Cancer Society: Common Questions About the New Coronavirus Outbreak
- Breastcancer.org: Coronavirus (COVID-19): What People With Breast Cancer Need to Know
- Cancer Support Community: What Cancer Patients, Survivors, and Caregivers Need to Know about COVID-19
- Clinical Care Options: COVID-19: Ensuring the Quality, Resiliency, and Continuity of Breast Cancer Care During a Pandemic
- Dr. Susan Love Foundation: COVID meets Breast Cancer
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: How to Cope with COVID-19
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Alliance: The MBC Community and COVID-19
- METAvivor: COVID-19 Resources
- Susan G. Komen: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
For additional COVID-19 related information, visit the COVID-19 & Breast Cancer main page.
Last Modified on March 4, 2021