COVID-19 continues to impact breast cancer care, research and clinical trials. Metastatic Trial Talk was created as a place for people with metastatic breast cancer to find current and relevant information about MBC research and clinical trials from trustworthy sources. We have added a special COVID-19 & Cancer section and will continue to update these pages with relevant and useful information.
If you find additional information you believe we should share with the breast cancer community, please email us at Help-Desk@bctrials.org.
COVID & Cancer
Guidelines from Regulatory Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Be Prepared for an Emergency
- World Health Organization (WHO):
- COVID-19 and Cancer Consortium (CCC19):
- National Cancer Institute (NCI): Coronavirus: What People with Cancer Should Know
- National Health Council: Coronavirus Preparedness For People With Chronic Diseases
Last Modified on April 5, 2021