COVID-19 is changing all aspects of breast cancer care, including learning opportunities. Some events have been cancelled, others have been re-scheduled, and many have chosen to go on-line.
Below you will find information about on-line/virtual conferences, webinars, hangouts, live webcasts, etc. that you can attend and participate in from home. There is a wide range of topics and settings to choose from. We will continue to add to this list as events are announced. Please check back regularly and also please let us know of any upcoming events you know about that are not on this list.
For all COVID-19 related information, visit the COVID-19 & Breast Cancer main page.
For previous MTT topics, visit the MTT Past Issues.
Upcoming Webinars & On-line Conferences
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: 2020 EMBRACE Metastatic Breast Cancer Virtual Forum Series
- GRYT Health: Live Virtual Sessions on COVID-19 for cancer patients and other resources
- Young Survival Coalition: Virtual Hangouts for Young Adults Affected by Breast Cancer
- April 18, @ 12 PM EDT, Living Beyond Breast Cancer: Living with Mets in the Time of COVID-19
- April 21, @ 1 PM EDT, Triage Cancer Webinars: Key Changes to Insurance, Finances, & Work During Covid-19
- April 23, @ 7:30 PM EDT, American Cancer Society: The Impact of Coronavirus on Cancer Patients
- May 28, @12 PM ET, GRYT Health: COVID Advocacy Exchange
- May 29-31, ASCO 2020 Annual Meeting
- Triage Cancer Webinars: 2020 webinars
- June 5, @2 PM ET: An Introduction to the NCI COVID-19 in Cancer Patients Study (NCCAPS)
- June 13-14, LBBC Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer (Virtual Format) (Registration opens in May)
- September 10-11, Theresa’s Research Foundation: 7th Annual Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference
Last Modified on March 4, 2021