COVID-19 is changing all aspects of medical care. For people affected by breast cancer, managing physical and mental health and wellness can be an even greater challenge.
At a time when the pandemic is at the forefront of our minds, it is important to seek out resources and support. Below you will find information for coping with coronavirus stress as well as resources for supporting your emotional and physical health.
- Living well with cancer during the coronavirus pandemic Cancer Research UK provides tips on how you can manage your wellness during COVID.
- Resources for coping with COVID-19 Living Beyond Breast Cancer compiled a wealth of resources specific to people with breast cancer.
- Resources for Patients During the Coronavirus Crisis The Breast Cancer Research Foundation has tips for staying active and managing stress during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 & Cancer: Mental Health Metastatic Trial Talk has compiled resources to support the mental health of people with metastatic breast cancer during the pandemic.
- Resources to Support Your Mental Health During the COVID-19 Outbreak UCSF has provided resources to manage the many different sources of stress that one can face in 2020.
Physical Health & Nutrition
- Exercise and Breast Cancer The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center contributes exercise tips and videos to keep you active while staying socially distanced.
- How to Stay Active During Quarantine Breastcancer.org discusses the importance of staying active with exercise tips and tricks.
- Nutrition for Breast Cancer Patients and Survivors Johns Hopkins Medicine has links for nutritional consultation and guidelines for healthy eating with breast cancer.
- Meal Delivery Services can help you stay on top of your nutrition while staying at home:
- cNet.com: The best meal kit delivery services of 2020
- Business Insider: The best meal kit delivery services
- Epicurious.com: All the Best Meal Kit Delivery Services Available in America Right Now
For all COVID-19 related information, visit the COVID-19 & Cancer main page.
For additional resources and support, visit the Resources and Support main page.
Last Modified on March 4, 2021