A federal law requires researchers to publicly report the results of clinical trials. Yet for many of the trials listed on ClinicalTrials.gov, the study’s tab shows “No Results Reported.”
These websites outline the extent of the problem, how it harms patients and affects researchers, and what is being done to get researchers to start following this federal law.
- STAT News: Failure to Report: A STAT Investigation of Clinical Trials Reporting
- Applied Clinical Trials: Patient Perspectives on Seeing Trial Results
- Clinicaltrials.gov: How to Find Results of Studies
- Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation: Finding Trial Results
- TrialsTracker: Who’s Not Sharing Trial Results?
- CenterWatch: Half of EU Clinical Trial Results Not Reported
- AllTrials Campaign: All Trials Registered, All Results Reported
- Science Magzine: Universities are Worse Than Drug Companies at Reporting Clinical Trial Results
Last Modified on February 10, 2021