COVID-19 is changing all aspects of breast cancer care. We would love to hear from you about how COVID-19 has affected your breast cancer care and/or how you are managing with breast cancer during these times.
We will collect stories from people managing breast cancer during COVID-19. We truly believe that personal stories help us relate to and learn from each other. Please share with us any stories you have found or please consider sending us your own.
For all COVID-19 related information, visit the COVID-19 & Cancer main page.
- Cancer Support Community: Opportunity to share stories on how covid has impacted your access to cancer care (NEW)
- CURE Magazine (Podcast): Finding a Purpose Through Metastatic Breast Cancer
- MarketWatch: How metastatic breast cancer prepared me for the coronavirus pandemic
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer:
- Stand Up to Cancer Blog
- San Antonio Express News: San Antonio Patients Undergo Cancer Treatment During COVID-19
- WSB-TV: Cancer Patients Face Dilemmas After Loved Ones Diagnosed with COVID-19
- Huffington Post: What It’s Like To Have Cancer In The Middle Of A Pandemic
- The New York Times: The Coronavirus Is Forcing Hospitals to Cancel Surgeries
- MD Anderson Cancer Center: Caregiver gets creative to show support despite coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions
- CURE: A Three-Time Cancer Survivor’s Inspirational Perspective on the Coronavirus