San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) is here (December 6-10, 2022). People living with MBC can attend SABCS and other conferences to learn about the latest research findings. However, these conferences are often large, sometimes overwhelming, and presented using scientific language.
Read below for ways that you can participate in this conference to get the most out of it, including attending online or in-person sessions such as the Black Wo(Men) Speak Symposium, understanding scientific posters with tips from GRASP and AACR, as well as by following along on social media.
San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2022 (Hybrid)
- SABCS: Home Page
- SABCS: Schedule at a Glance
- SABCS: Information for Patient Advocates and Advocate Mentoring
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation: Guide to San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- MBC Alliance: Black Wo(Men) Speak Symposium
- Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation: Alamo Advocate Program
Resources for People with Breast Cancer
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): How to Interpret a Scientific Poster
- Guiding Researchers and Advocates to Scientific Partnerships (GRASP): Walkthroughs of 2022 SABCS Posters
Last Modified on December 1, 2022