The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) is the largest annual breast cancer conference in the United States. Even though it was conducted virtually during December 2020, researchers were still able to present their newest clinical trials findings.
See below for a list of websites and Twitter-based resources that can help you catch up on the research that was presented.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer Offers patient-friendly highlights of the conference through videos, articles and podcasts.
- MedScape Provides excellent content, but requires free registration to access their articles.
- OncLive Gives coverage in a variety of formats, including: articles, podcasts and videos.
- The Video Journal of Oncology Lists short video interviews of researchers.
- SABCS 2020 – Metastatic Breast Cancer Updates Summary by Anne Loeser, Author and MBC Patient Advocate
- #SABCS20: This hashtag can be used to find tweets written by top researchers, patient-advocates and others.
- #ListenUpMBC and #InclusionPledge: Use these hashtags to find the discussion on racial disparities in breast cancer treatment and outcomes that occurred during SABCS 2020. This conversation was started by Maimah Karmo of the Tigerlily Foundation.
- Follow us @BCtrials! We routinely post clinical trials that have been added to Metastatic Trial Search, and free research articles about metastatic breast cancer.