The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) held its annual meeting from September 9-13, 2022 in Paris, France and virtually. Click the links below for MBC-related highlights of this meeting.
Sacituzumab Govitecan (Trodelvy®) for Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative MBC
- MedPage Today: Sacituzumab Govitecan Prolongs Survival in MBC
- Medicine Matters (Video): Hope Rugo, MD, Discusses Sacituzumab Govitecan Overall Survival Benefit
Metronomic Chemotherapy for Estrogen Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative MBC
- Cancer Therapy Advisor (Scroll to “METEORA-II Trial: VEX Improves PFS, TTF and Increases Toxicity”): Metronomic Chemotherapy in ER-Positive HER2-Negative MBC
- Metastatic Trial Talk: What is Metronomic Chemotherapy?
Ribociclib (Kisqali®) Plus Endocrine Therapy for Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Advanced Breast Cancer
- OncLive: Ribociclib Plus Endocrine Therapy Provides Survival Benefit in Advanced HR+, HER2- Breast Cancer
Quality of Life with Trastuzumab Deruxtecan (Enhertu®)
- Oncology Nursing News: Trastuzumab Deruxtecan Preserves Quality of Life in Patients With HR+, HER2-Low MBC