This year’s European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress was held virtually September 19-21. See below for the latest news in metastatic breast cancer research.
Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
- ASCENT: A Landmark Advance in Treating Refractory Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Sacitizumab govetican significantly improved progression-free and overall survival in trial participants with metastatic TNBC.
- Genentech Presents New Data From Multiple Phase III Studies of Tecentriq in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer at ESMO Virtual Congress 2020 Two phase III trials of atezolizumab for metastatic TNBC had differing results depending on whether the medicine was paired with paclitaxel or nab-paclitaxel, as presented at ESMO 2020.
Hormone Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Solar-1 Trial: Overall Survival Benefits of Alpelisib Plus Fulvestrant for Patients with HR-positive, HER2-negative Advanced Breast Cancer and PI3KCA Mutations
- 273O nextMONARCH trial: Final Analysis of the Overall Survival Benefits of Abemaciclib Monotherapy or in Combination With Tamoxifen in Patients with HR-positive, HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Intracranial Efficacy of Entrectinib Among Patients With NTRK Fusion-Positive CNS Metastases (Video)
- New Quality-of-Life Data for Tucatinib in HER2+ Breast Cancer (Video)
Last Modified on February 10, 2021