Many research studies were presented at San Antonio. But what do the findings mean to women living with metastatic breast cancer? In the January MTT, we’ve collected reports and videos that help put the findings into context.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: Updates from the 2018 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- MEDPAGE TODAY: The Role of Surgery in Newly Diagnosed Primary Breast Cancer with Metastases
- Practice Update: Talazoparib in BRCA+ Advanced Breast Cancer
- CURE: Dr. Debu Tripathy on Immunotherapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Practice Update: Subgroup Analysis of Immunotherapy in Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer