The European Society for Medical Oncology held its annual meeting in Barcelona, Spain, Sept. 27-Oct.1.
Below you can find news specific to metastatic breast cancer patients that came out of this year’s conference. This includes new data from two studies that showed that treatment with a CDK4/6 inhibitor plus fulvestrant (Faslodex®) improved overall survival in women with hormone receptor-positive (HR+), HER 2-negative advanced breast cancer.
- Medscape Oncology: Highlights from ESMO 2019
- OncLive: Dr. Rugo Highlights Progress in Breast Cancer
- OncLive: Dr. O’Shaugnessy Highlights Progress in Breast Cancer
- Medpage Today: ESMO Breast Cancer Roundtable Episode 1: What role does genomic testing play in HR+ breast cancer?
- Medpage Today: ESMO Breast Cancer Roundtable Episode 2: CDK4/6 inhibitors improve overall survival in advanced breast cancer
- Medpage Today: ESMO Breast Cancer Roundtable Episode 3: How do we sequence therapy in patients with advanced disease?
- Medpage Today: ESMO Breast Cancer Roundtable Episode 4: Next steps in treatment following progression on a CDK4/6 inhibitor
- Breastcancer.org: 2019 European Society for Medical Oncology Congress Coverage
Last Modified on February 10, 2021