The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is holding its annual meeting May 31 – June 4 in Chicago.
This is one of the largest cancer meetings that takes place each year. Interested in staying informed without attending?
Susan G. Komen and Living Beyond Breast Cancer will be live tweeting the ASCO conference. In addition, Cancer.Net will provide daily ASCO news highlights on its website. Real-time social media updates will be posted by Cancer.Net on Facebook and on Twitter (see below).
If you are interested in attending, patient advocates may register to attend the Annual Meeting at a reduced rate. The reduced rate is only available to advocates who register in advance. To be considered an advocate you must either work or volunteer for a national or international not-for-profit patient advocacy organization that provides information and/or support to people affected by cancer. To apply: submit your resume or a biographical paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
To find more comments on Twitter, search #ASCO.
- ASCO live tweeting and updates:
- Follow Komen on Twitter: @SusanGKomen
- Follow LBCC on Twitter @LivingBeyondBC
- Follow Cancer.Net on Twitter @cancerdotnet
- Cancer.Net: Daily ASCO News Highlights
- OncLive: Live Insights of ASCO 2019
- STAT: ASCO in 30 seconds
- 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting: Patient Advocate Registration
Last Modified on February 10, 2021