COVID-19 Information and Assistance For Patients
COVID-19 is changing all aspects of breast cancer care. We are grateful to these advocacy groups for providing information specifically for patients about important topics related to breast cancer care and treatment during COVID-19.
Below you will find a range of information for patients about managing during these times, as well as helpful Q & A’s from the American Cancer Society and a medical oncologist who specializes in women’s cancers. Please let us know of any patient information you know about that is not on this list.
For all COVID-19 related information, visit the COVID-19 & Breast Cancer main page.
- American Cancer Society: Common Questions About the New Coronavirus Outbreak
- Cancer Letter: ASCO’s Response to COVID-19
- Cancer Support Community
- Dr. Susan Love Foundation: COVID meets Breast Cancer
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer:
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Alliance: The MBC Community and COVID-19
- METAvivor: COVID-19 Resources
- National Breast Cancer Foundation: COVID-19: How NBCF is Responding
- Susan G. Komen: