MTT Responds to COVID-19
Cancer centers throughout the U.S. are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. This work includes developing new protocols and guidelines on providing treatment to cancer patients. Special protocols are also being put in place for patients in clinical trials.
MTT was created as a place for people with metastatic breast cancer to obtain information from trusted sources. We have created new pages of MTT that will lead you to trusted information about COVID-19 that is especially relevant to people with breast cancer. We will be updating these pages regularly. If you see important information you believe we should share with the breast cancer community, please email us at Help-Desk@bctrials.org
As a community, we will get through this together.
The BCT Team
Guidelines From the Top
- CDC: Be Prepared for an Emergency
- NCI: Coronavirus: What People with Cancer Should Know
- National Health Council: Coronavirus Preparedness For People With Chronic Diseases
- Johns Hopkins University:
- Cancer Letter: ASCO’s Response to COVID-19