Get the Latest News on PARP Inhibitors
There are now two PARP inhibitors that have been approved to treat certain types of metastatic breast cancer. Clinical trials of other PARP inhibitors are now underway.
You can learn about the drugs that have been approved and where the research is headed in the articles and videos below.
You can also see all of the breast cancer clinical trials studying PARP inhibitors below.
PARP Inhibitors: Overview and Current Status
- Animated Video from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: How Do PARP Inhibitors Work In Cancer?
- Video from Cure Magzine: Dr. Joyce O’ Dr. Shaughnessy on PARP Inhibitors for BRCA+ Breast Cancer
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): FDA Approves Second PARP Inhibitor for BRCA+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
PARP Inhibitor Therapy: Who & How
PARP Inhibitors: Challenges and Opportunities
- HemOnc Today: More Research Needed to Realize True Benefit of PARP Inhibitors
- Pubmed: Update on PARP Inhibitors
- Medpage Today: Clinical Challenges: PARP Inhibitors and Metastatic Breast Cancer NEW
Current PARP Inhibitors Trials:
- BreastCancerTrials.org: PARP inhibitor trials now enrolling breast cancer patients